Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (referred to as "General Terms") are the overarching general terms and conditions that apply to all the competitions issued by the Promoter in relation to Johnstone's Paints Facebook competitions. We refer to all these competitions as "Competition" in these General Terms.
2. A Competition may also have its own specific terms and conditions (such as the details of how to enter, what the opening/closing dates are and what sort of prize you may win). Any such Competition specific terms and conditions will be made available by means of the relevant media or as part of the website promotion of the particular Competition. In these General Terms, we will refer to these Competition specific terms and conditions as the "Specific Terms".
3. Where any such Specific Terms conflict with these General Terms, the Specific Terms will take precedence.
4. We may change these Gerneral Terms from time to time without notice.
5. By entering a Competition you agree that you will be legally bound by these General Terms and also any applicable Specifc Terms.
6. Competitions are open to all individuals that are residents of UK or Northern Ireland and aged 18 years or over, except employees and their families of the Promoter, associated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition. Using a false Facebook account, name or address will result in disqualification.
7. No purchase is necessary for entry.
8. To enter a Competition, entrants must 'like' the Johnstone's Paints Facebook page and input their details on the Competiton page. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any entry not received by the Promoter due to the entrants own privacy settings.
9. Only one entry per person is allowed.
10. No cash alternative is available.
11. Winners will be selected at random from all eligable entries received and will be eligable to claim their prize once contacted by a member of the Promoter's acting agency. The prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification.
12. If the prize is unclaimed or declined, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter's discretion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of the prize winner to take up the specified prize.
13. Any additional charges (including but not limited to any tax liability) which arise from the prize will be the responsibility of the recipient and are not included in the prize package and the responsibility of any tax liabilities and costs arising from a Competition lies with the person claiming the prize.
14. The names of winners may be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Promoter's address clearly marked: Marketing Department - Facebook Competition. PPG Architectural Coatings UK Limited, Huddersfield Road, Birstall, Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17 9XA.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw a Competition due to circumstances beyond its control.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. All Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and by entering a Competition you release Facebook from any and all liabilities in connection thereof.
19. All entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not Facebook.
20. The General Terms and the Specific Terms shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: PPG Architectural Coatings UK Limited, Huddersfield Road, Birstall, Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17 9XA.